Fujikura Evolution III Spotted

has fujikura made some kind of resurgence on tour in the US or something ,there seems to be massive amounts of dialogue on it the past year or so, they were dead and buried 3-4yrs ago.

??

has fujikura made some kind of resurgence on tour in the US or something ,there seems to be massive amounts of dialogue on it the past year or so, they were dead and buried 3-4yrs ago.

??

Very true about them seeming dead. However the EVO 2 shaft is an awesome shaft. Very stable. Looking forward to he Evo3.

??

i think the motore speeder tourspec 7.2 and 8.2 and 9.2 started the resurrection a couple years ago...

i think the motore speeder tourspec 7.2 and 8.2 and 9.2 started the resurrection a couple years ago...

I would think so. They had some very prominent players putting them in the bags.

Dustin Johnson is gaming the new Speeder Evo shaft in his M2. From what I have heard from those that have played, it's the equivalent to the KuroKage.

Edited by jimmieboi