Mitsubishi BF-Series Next Gen Blue Board Shaft

Diamana-BF-Series-Shaft-Golf.jpg

Introducing the next-generation Blue Board shaft by Mitsubishi - The Diamana BF Series Blue

Continuing the same tradition of the original blue series the new BF blue board shaft is known for a tight dispersion combined with a smooth feel. Mitsubishi started by reinforcing the tip of the shaft to improve impact efficiency ball velocity. Mitsubishi utilized their new Superelastic DIALEAD material to particular areas such as the tip and butt section. What this does is improve the maneuverability of the ball at the players will. The tip section has also been reinforced with their new MR70 high strength carbon fiber mixed with boron fiber to improve elasticity without hindering energy loss transferred to the ball. The result is more distance with better direction and workability making the overall shaft experience both stronger and more flexible at the same time.

Reexamining the raw material fibers and the manufacturing process of the original blue board allowed Mitsubishi to create a new carbon fiber material possessing both improved elasticity and strength, something which has been hard to achieve in the past. Approximately 20% strength improvement and 10% elasticity improvement compared to Mitsubishi Rayon's past products. 

Mitsubishi-Diamana-BF-Series-Shaft.jpg

Awesome, they're my favorite overall shaft company but man they need to seriously figure it out when it comes to their product lines.  What is their premium shaft now?  The ___boards. The Tensei? The Kuro Kage? They have 3 shaft lines that they tout as their best and with all the same ball flight characteristics. Hell they still have Ahina and some of their shafts from 3 generations ago on their website. It's next to impossible to know what to go with.

2 minutes ago, Mjr. D said:

Awesome, they're my favorite overall shaft company but man they need to seriously figure it out when it comes to their product lines.  What is their premium shaft now?  The ___boards. The Tensei? The Kuro Kage? They have 3 shaft lines that they tout as their best and with all the same ball flight characteristics. Hell they still have Ahina and some of their shafts from 3 generations ago on their website. It's next to impossible to know what to go with.

This is why I'm stiking with Fubuki. Diamana/KK etc is too confusing.

Even Fubuki has like 5 lineup variations!

4 driver variations on either of the Japanese or global sites. Very simple :)

Edited by Ian-500

When in doubt ,  go with the latest version of Diamana Blue!

I too love the blue. Smooth and just feels so easy to hit the way you want to. 

I agree. Both the Whiteboard & Ahina are some the best performing shafts, especially for the money, that I've used. 

From my experience,  The original blue had great feel,  but for me the dispersion was not so great.   Kai li did not feel as good but was much tighter.  B series has both feel and tight dispersion.    So I am really interested to know how they could have improved on the B series... 

Seeing that they will use Boron,  perhaps feel is enhanced further... ?

13 hours ago, Mjr. D said:

Interesting...

I have the Ahina in my Driver, 3W & 5W, which has been working well for me..

Wondering how this compares.. As D said, the lineup is extremely confusing... Want to try their other options but don't know where to start..

the gold standard of shaft returns.

hope its a better  suited driver shaft  than the last B series, that wasn't so good in a driver but it was top of the line  KILLER in fairway woods.

mid high kick this one, ohhhhh yea..,

oh yea!