SOLD

D22marshall

It is made of the same premium soft carbon steel as the Yamada handmade putters and goes through a double platinum finish treatment which gives the face of the putter an extra soft feel and sound.

The TX-001 is one of the most popular putters in Japan, winning several publication and editors choice awards

It comes in 4* of loft and 71* lie angle. 350 grams.
Smoke Finish. 33, 34 or 35" in length. 

All putters come standard with a custom Nippon shaft made especially for Yamada

Great lookin putter Deano !

GLWS

Nice seller to Deano

Edited by DelaHoya

Love the new avatar Mate .

legen...,,,,wait for it.....DARY !

I love the feel of the fine milled Yamadas.  exquisite feel!!   GLWS

22 minutes ago, D22marshall said:

Yet again waiting for a cheque that you mouth dont cash!

you just posted 25 mins ago you expecting him to pm you immediately? 

Stue is a big boy C, everyone got what they want.

I suggest  closing this topic before things get said that cant be taken back.

28 minutes ago, D22marshall said:

Carlo calm down mate not you place to mouth off

just a reply to your post. not mouthing off as you put it.

3 minutes ago, hutchy said:

Pretty sure the comment wasn't for you Carlo. Or did I miss something?

have no idea. 

Lol.

Mate its all getting out of hand.

Craig never shows himself unless it to criticise.

Stue just rants on about gear and makes everyone believe its the best ever and he is some kind of pro so people buy it and find out the opposite, thats Just Stue though.

I am also sick of hearing about the old times and how this place was better then, reality is the old members ripped the heart out of this place by starting a new place for no other reason than greed and selling new gear from what I can see.

Yes Chris probably isnt the best man for the job in forum terms in some members eyes, but the forum isnt for him its for us, so blaming him for the split is just BS.

They still buy gear from him...Yes.

I can say this in open forum without a blinkof an eye. But I dont think it would help the situation. Or will it?

And who hasnt sold and made money on here, probably NK and a couple others. And that includes me, you and the Stew.

Didnt he clean up for nearly a decade buying at the yen and selling in US???

Again Its getting out of hand and things will get said if it keeps going, not by me either.

Stew rants and says things he doest know as if it is fact, I just think everyone is over his over opinionated opinions, get me?

Edited by hutchy

6 minutes ago, hutchy said:

Mate its all getting out of hand.

Craig never shows himself unless it to criticise.

Stue just rants on about gear and makes everyone believe its the best ever and he is some kind of pro so people buy it and find out the opposite, thats Just Stue though.

I am also sick of hearing about the old times and how this place was better then, reality is the old members ripped the heart out of this place by starting a new place for no other reason than greed and selling new gear from what I can see.

Yes Chris probably isnt the best man for the job in forum terms in some members eyes, but the forum isnt for him its for us, so blaming him for the split is just BS.

They still buy gear from him...Yes.

I will say this in open forum without a blinkof an eye. But I dont think it would help the situation.

And who hasnt sold and made money on here, probably NK and a couple others. And that includes me, you and the Stew.

Didnt he clean up for nearly a decade buying at the yen and selling in US???

Again Its getting out of hand and things will get said if it keeps going, not by me either.

Stew rants and says things he doest know as if it is fact, I just think everyone is over his over opinionated opinions, get me?

and all i thought deano was being impatient with stew ..my bad