Which Regio Formula model fits better for 3+ FW?

Calvin

If I want to put a  NS Pro Regio formula driver shaft to my 3+ wood ( 12.5*), I'm not sure which model I should go for?  B, MB, or M? My driver SS is 93~ 95 mph.Or maybe I sould just go for the B' fw shaft to save more money but still have the same result ( at least not very far off)? My other option is Geotech MUSO II which is in the same price range. Anyone could give me some advise, Thanks!

As always it depends what you want and how you swing. 

Just looking at the profiles, I would tend to say the M is the best choice for a FW as it has the softest tip section for more launch on a FW. 

Just as a reminder, I used to have the original Formula Regio (which seems to be the B model). Very good shaft in my opinion but played very soft to flex. 

There is a new MUSO coming out,  made by Fujikura instead of Triphas.  They make great value shafts when you look at the cost per performance.

Will add to proshop shortly.

19 hours ago, TourSpecGolfer said:

There is a new MUSO coming out,  made by Fujikura instead of Triphas.  They make great value shafts when you look at the cost per performance.

Will add to proshop shortly.

I did keep my eyes on the MUSO II as well. Geotech did not mention what kind of graphite they use in the MUSO II, 50t, 80t or 90t ? Any new material adopted? If I use driver shaft instead of FW shaft on 3+ wood, what is the difference that I might expect from the two. The set up of Regio MB looks the most close to MUSO II. Am I right?

I play the Reggio Formula MB s75 in my 7 wood (A-Grind 21*) and it is superb. It is not going to leave my bag any time soon. Straight as an arrow, mid-launching and lovely feel.