Last Price Drop - For Sale: PRGR Idbl 4-PW, Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Epoulsen

Need to move a couple of sets of irons. There's a little bit of dirt in a couple of the iron grooves. I can clean in up and send photos if you'd like.

1. OnOff Kuro 4-PW, Modus 3 125 Stiff shafts, Elite grips, in great shape. 37.75" 5 iron. Sold

2. PRGR idbl 4-PW, Steelfiber i95 Stiff, Standard 38" 5 iron. Great irons still in very good condition. $600 Now $500 net shipped in US

sig.JPGkuro1.JPGkuro2.JPGkuro3.JPGkuro4.JPGkuro5.JPGidbl1.JPGidbl2.JPGidbl3.JPGidbl4.JPGidbl5.JPG

Edited by Epoulsen

quick question here and not to completely derail: what's the difference between elite and etile? is it just Japanese distribution vs US distribution??

The idbl are fantastic Endo Japan forgings. I have a fine set also with Steelfibers that are not going anywhere. Good luck with sale and there will be a happy new owner out there soon.

59 minutes ago, needmoregolf said:

quick question here and not to completely derail: what's the difference between elite and etile? is it just Japanese distribution vs US distribution??

Isn't etile just elite but backwards.....lol.

Japanese distribution is Elite and licensed as Etile in the US.