What does your Wife/Girlfriend think of Golf :?:

Do you have support to play or to stay away :?:

My wife hates the game.

Waste of Time :roll:

Waste of Money :x

Waste of Land. :evil:

Loves Football, ;let_it_all_out Go Eagles ;cussing

Can I get some love!

I have no support, she knows I am decent for only playing 3 years but I get no love, I have a full sponsor from a golf store down here for LD events and she thinks it will cost me too much money to participate.

"You are wasting your time and our money" Pure BRUTALITY.

Shoot, If the Eagles go all the way, Philly would be leveled by stupid a$$ phans.

My g/f played at Texas Tech for four years so she understands the golf thing pretty well. The only problem is it's like pulling teeth to get her to play these days. She always mumbles somtething about being burned out, like that's possible with golf. :lol:

Now as far as the Eagles, since I was born and raised in Dallas, all I can say is phuck filladelphia 8)

My g/f played at Texas Tech for four years so she understands the golf thing pretty well. The only problem is it's like pulling teeth to get her to play these days. She always mumbles somtething about being burned out, like that's possible with golf. :lol:

Now as far as the Eagles, since I was born and raised in Dallas, all I can say is phuck filladelphia 8)

Burned out after 4 years??? She does not want to be outplayed by her man is all that is.

I am a Bears man myself, I like Texas but as far as the teams, sorry bra but all i can say is castrate'em

Burned out after 4 years??? She does not want to be outplayed by her man is all that is.

I guess D-1 is pretty practice intensive. She still plays every now and then but as far as having any competitive drive for practice or competition it's gone. She can still not play for six months and go out and shoot 80 from the blue tees.

I guess D-1 is pretty practice intensive. She still plays every now and then but as far as having any competitive drive for practice or competition it's gone. She can still not play for six months and go out and shoot 80 from the blue tees.

C 8) 8) l thing is, you guys have something in common.

Hope she finds that drive again, I wish my wife would show a tad of interest!!

C 8) 8) l thing is, you guys have something in common.

Hope she finds that drive again, I wish my wife would show a tad of interest!!

I actually like the way things are in my relationship... I think it would bother me if she played. This way I have my excape.

But to have her think negatively about it just wouldn't work.

Ya know I used to hate golf before I started playing too.

I have been playing serious golf for just over 15 years and we just celebrated our 15 year anniversary- God bless her :lol:

My wife hated it at first - same attitude as Double AA

Then in the last three years we get out with freinds on Thursday nights and play nine holes.

She still will not take it up seriously - she says beach time is more important.

She still will not take it up seriously - she says beach time is more important.

;rofl

I know where Pete is coming from and I do like the time alone now and then, but just the same I was not into golf only 3 years ago until I went out with some friends.

I had a natural feel for the game and just really was taken aback when I stepped out onto the course with a clear mindset.

Just to be out and smell the fresh grass early in the morning with a cool breeze while staring down a long Par 4. I became a GOLFER!!

The only thing better then whoopin up a golf ball is EE(S) EE(E) EE(X). 8)