Scratch Cooper Finish

dodge

Getting ready to order some new wedges (Ari call me) and am curious who has tried the cooper finish and how durable is it?

Ok, You must mean Copper Finish. Ari would be able to let you know about durability on those. Email [email protected]

The Copper finish is actually turning out to be very durable! I have had my Copper wedges for about 3 months now and I do not notice any more wear than on a normal chromed club. I am sure they will wear a little faster in the end but it is alot more durable than I ever thought it would be. The original Hogan club that we redid was taken to a local golf store for people to beat on. 3 and a half months later and after thousands of balls on the range the club still looks amazingly good. They decided to polish it yesterday and it now looks pretty much brand new. We should be officially adding the Copper finish to our line in the next couple weeks.

Getting ready to order some new wedges (Ari call me) and am curious who has tried the cooper finish and how durable is it?

Dodge my friend,

If you like, whenever you and I tee it up, I can bring along the copper wedge that we're getting here soon. It should be arriving next week, it's a 60*. That way you could see it in person before you went ahead and ordered.

Robbie (rbl990)

TTG

Dodge my friend,

If you like, whenever you and I tee it up, I can bring along the copper wedge that we're getting here soon. It should be arriving next week, it's a 60*. That way you could see it in person before you went ahead and ordered.

Robbie (rbl990)

TTG

I thought you lived in Huntersville? I do want to get out and play but want to wait till I get me new clubs. :D I just ordered MR23 blades from Chris.

Dodge my friend,

Robbie (rbl990)

TTG

I thought you lived in Huntersville? I do want to get out and play but want to wait till I get me new clubs. :D I just ordered MR23 blades from Chris.

I do live in Huntersville, the commute is easy... only like 50 minutes each way (faster if I want to speed more...lol) MR-23 blades huh? Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!! :D Just pm me whenever you wanna tee it up man :)

Robbie,

TTG