I drive an SUV like a family man now,  but being in the EU I see so many wagons I lust over,  especially the RS6.

People aren't big on wagon's in the states but some actually have more real estate wide x deep than SUV's.  So unless you need height SUV's don't really make sense over the better handling sporty Wagon.

Would you do a wagon?  if so which one?

RS6

AUDI-RS6-Avant-4857_1.jpg

There is a new E63 Estate Coming out  ( pics show EU only E43 )

Mercedes-AMG-E43-Estate-7.jpg

And the Porsche Panamera Coming Out Soon
 180c6cr0vbw1njpg.jpg

• 5 months later...

Porsche

Audi

MB

All winners in my book

• 2 weeks later...

Based on these pics, the Porsche without a doubt.

I've begged Audi to get me an RS6 Avant here in the states, to the point that I told them I'd pay cash, they wouldn't have to worry about getting it registered, and I'd sign any waiver they wanted!! I miss my Supercharged Range Rover Sport (except the unreliability) and this would have filled in nicely!

Edited by chiromikey

I've had the RS2 avant and the RS4 avant but today - with family, horses etc - the RS6 would fit the bill. 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

All 3 cars are winners in my book - and so are you for having to make a choice!

I think the Porsche looks best, but the Audi seems to be bigger - and isn't that why we look for an Wagon?

Oh, and the Audi being an RS is just incredible too.

Drive safe and enjoy

TK

Audi but not that color. Try www.bringatrailer.com for eu imports

image.thumb.png.1a8d6e3b8c39aac622abc11678aeb7d3.pnganother option - if you want to save a fortune

6 hours ago, d**kyfowler said:

image.thumb.png.1a8d6e3b8c39aac622abc11678aeb7d3.pnganother option - if you want to save a fortune

...and die a certain death if you are in an accident in anything over 5 mph. You could view it as an insurance policy where you will at least not become handicapped to the point where you can't play golf and have to suffer only watching it on TV. You will actually die and be put out of your misery. I may have to get one.

Did you ever get one of them Chris? Otherwise, the new Geländewagen from Mercedes is 5 inches wider and a bit longer than the old version. It can come in handy in rural Washington if you have to get past a mudslide or two.

• 11 months later...