New Grandista LS-001 Coming End of July

Grandista's first club the RS-001 is still a pretty awesome driver.  It had nice high trajectory yet with a very straight lower spin dispersion.  Easy to hit!

Now the LS-001 is even the more of those very same things.

Lower CG depth + more forgiving due to a larger laterial & horizontal face buldge.

Grandista LS-001 Driver.jpg

Grandista LS-001 Golf.jpg

Is the text on the sole supposed to read 'The 1' rather than 'The I'?

Look like a high launcher..... 

2 hours ago, Ian-500 said:

Is the text on the sole supposed to read 'The 1' rather than 'The I'?

The text looks really ugly, like misplace it and the fonts looks really bad too lol

13 minutes ago, Steven Lam said:

The text looks really ugly, like misplace it and the fonts looks really bad too lol

All of it looks ugly to me.  

A bit more info on this one.

It has a total of 9 weights on the head of all various materials,  the usual suspects of Tungsten 3.8gm Stainless 2g and Titanium 0.9g.   All weights are adjustable so knock yourselves out changing them.

This head is 450cc's

Available lofts are from 9.5* o 11.5* 
Head weights are from 192g to 210g. 
Face angles are from 0* to –1.3*. 
The centroid CG distance is 43mm. 
The centroid CG height is 29.5mm. 
The centroid CG depth is 38mm.

DAT55 + Carbon Crown + 6-4Ti Body

The head is 5mm more shallow than the RS-001 so it actually looks a touch larger and seem to be the easier driver of the two.

• 1 year later...

I had this head  last year.      For those who prefer shallow profile heads,   I think this is one of the best shape at address. 

The bulge and roll of the face was perfect.   On the other hand, the sole is definitely too busy and at the end I could not stand the sound.     

Loud, hollow typical DAT55G sound.   I really wish they released an SP700 version on the LS-001 as they did with the RS-001.    but of course with less busy sole design.   

The muted version is better than the original though and I have one head that has been hotmelted that is not too bad either. The easiest driver I've ever hit. Not the longest for me, albeit if you are a sub 105 mph swinger, I doubt there are many better suited drivers. It is the one driver  that requires the least amount of effort to get the ball to where you want.

3 hours ago, bngolfer said:

The muted version is better than the original though and I have one head that has been hotmelted that is not too bad either. The easiest driver I've ever hit. Not the longest for me, albeit if you are a sub 105 mph swinger, I doubt there are many better suited drivers. It is the one driver  that requires the least amount of effort to get the ball to where you want.

Very well said.

I am at 95 mph, it gives me the best all around performance.

I believe it is draw bias but you can always play around with the screws and there are 9 of them.

it reminds me of my old Romaro type R but less draw bias.

Mid kick point shafts work for me the best on this head.