Crazy SBi-02 Irons

TK3

Hi Chris,

Any updates / reviews on this beautifully-crafted iron from Crazy?

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

Wow - no one from TSG or its members have bought or hit these irons?

Makes me wonder why...they look beautiful and the initial review from TSG read very promising.

Hi Phil,

Nice irons indeed but most customers don't participate in forums.  I track 11 sets sold in our pro shop and I don't think any of those people outside of 1 is from the forum.

Wow - thanks for the input.

Can you tell me what you could compare the Crazy irons to in terms of looks, feel, distance, etc?

Thanks.

TK

11 hours ago, TK3 said:

Wow - thanks for the input.

Can you tell me what you could compare the Crazy irons to in terms of looks, feel, distance, etc?

Thanks.

TK

Its like a thicker blade basically.  I believe they used Oichi forgings and I know the grinder old man has skills and does the SDJ's and Toyoshimas for many years.  Feel is very soft.  I don't consider these blades but more so a compact players cb.  very little offset,  topline is a bit thicker than a blade,  head length heel to toe is same as a blade.  more forgiving than a blade.  CNC back face looks great.  

Hi there,

I got it from Chis 6 month ago, the looks is Great. For the sad parts i only use it 3 times because i was too busy, when i use it i can feel the difference right a way the touch the feel is GREAT. Mostly i shoot around 106 it improve me to 98, 94, 92, its made me feel i will crack the high 80's.  Sorry for the english.  Good luck

The distance for me is 7 160/165, P 130/135

Very impressive iron set. I had the one with the black finish which catches quite some attention at my clubhouse. If you are looking for forgiveness, It might not be your best choice. My miss hit normally leaves me at least 15 yards short of the flag. However, one thing I love the most is the low side spin, especially  to the left side.  It probably has a lot to do with KBS crazy shaft too. Because of this, I can have a free full swing whenever I have a chance to instead of a controlled swing. 

• 3 months later...

As much as I wanted the Crazy irons, I bought the 2016 VG3 instead. 

Very, very happy with my purchase :)

Now - trying to find a driver shaft for my Ryoma Maxima V...

Suggestions?

Edited by TK3