Cadero, STM Grips anyone?

Mjr. D

Anyone try these? I think they both look interesting and nice.

http://www.stmgolf.com/m-series

post-51283-0-13651800-1443389340.jpg

post-51283-0-05051400-1443389379.jpg

2x2grip14.jpg

b0134833_17432754.jpg

yep been using them for a while.

not so perfect for me on irons asthey are thick  grips, but on drivers, these are terrific. slowly changing  all my driver grips to these.

stm are very nice feel as well, but a direct opposite to the cadero as they are super thin.

I use them for more than one year, changing from Golf Pride. It is quite thick, soft and sticky, has a lot of colour options for you to fit on your sticks.

I love them. The iron grips fit my hand nicely. They have a firm but tacky feel. They are on my T-MBs with Modus shafts....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

No we did not want to buy stock so we turned it down.

I have used them.  they are nice but a bit round and thick for me.  I'm trying all new grips always.  I actually like Perfect Pro cords at the moment.

yea.. for irons im not a big fan of either , the stms are a thinner  grip   and  need an extra  layer of tape I found, GREAT feel tho, really tacky  long and light. ur hands don't move.

For woods ill only use the cadero now,  for woods they are money.

funny u  shud mention the PP cords , I just re shafted an old set  of cbs  with those .. cant get a better grip when its a bit wet. of all the non leather gripmaster  style grips  ive tried ..  the PP cords are THE  BEST