CGS Orion S20C Copper + Nickel CP Finish

TourSpecGolfer

Yet another beauty! Good stuff coming out this year, it seems. Interesting to see as a lot of the US market flounders... 

I'm not an expert,but remind me Modart Suda blade...

Does it start with an "A?"

No on both those but what I suggest looking at is the sole grind,  face shape and especially the look at address.....stew?

It looks a lot like your Seven designs to me.

ps: price?

Edited by chuck4golf

easy....................... buchi samma .. was my first guess ,but  the suggestion at addres does look like the  SEVENS... hmmmmmmm  no ill stick with buchi bec of the sole

Edited by supo

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. ooooooook,  well at address it kinda  looks  like my prgr idbl ,but no way the sole........., it  doesnt look like miura.......honma, tourstage,  epon, ...... cud be the  kyoei guy.

ahhhhhhhhhhh

miyoshi san ?

Just an FYI,  I have not asked the owner of CGS yet.  I could be wrong.  Tabuchi-san is my second guess.  Shinagawa-san is my first guess.

Actually guys on a side note,  Miyoshi-san is not a grinder and surprisingly after Toyoshima-san left Crazy I found out who was making his wedges for him.  Sakamoto-san  ( not of Kyoei )  who also makes SDJ.  oh yea and the new upcoming Sevens :)

DSC09658-Edit.jpg

DSC00316-Edit.jpg

DSC00343-Edit.jpg

1 hour ago, TourSpecGolfer said:

That second batch of pics in soft black is of the sevens by shinagawa/kitada.

Yes they are! ;)

Wait... didn't I get this right with my Seven guess? 

Regardless these pics put me in the frame of mind to order this Seven Shinagawa blades. They are based on Macgregor design concepts and my Macgregor 1025m's remain my go-to backup set. (I have 2 sets, one in India)

Anyway, after a million emails with Chris and hitting RLL's brilliant a-grind R1's and exchanging emails with several here, I just ordered the Sevens in soft black. 

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my God! Even if I have never played forged blades, these are the clubs I would have on looks alone. How beautiful are they !! 

Maybe that's why I loved those minimalist OM series heads too !

Edited by Staxxx

Chris, have you looked into who ground them? I will not take poison on it but from address and face they look a lot like my Zodia ground Yonex eZone MB. Not so much the sole though. Awfully pretty ?