PRGR Super Egg 9.5 Long-specs non-conforming

bogeylondon

Just got this baby. Extremely long, especially when fitted with Speeder Evolution II shaft, flex S, weighted 59 gram.

Don't know much about PRGR but very happy to have the driver in hands.

14224698_1203858323009687_6953350916526532119_n.jpg

14212564_1203858453009674_92736789615611605_n.jpg

14225336_1203858269676359_5291411134966832884_n.jpg

14225582_1203858413009678_1856594798098518183_n.jpg

Sorry,have to ask,why playing "non conforming" clubs,FOR ME it's like cheating (no offence just ask)

thx

Edited by Rougespringer91

I prefer non-conforming myself.  high cor driver and fairway wood faces,  deep sharp grooves all that.  I also play 20 clubs up to 2 full bags which would also be cheating.

It's only cheating in sanctioned tournaments not casual play.

So if you play for your own personal enjoyment then this is the way to get the most distance in woods and spin in wedges.

Anyway yes this super egg long spec is absolutely berserkly long in a time where all drivers are within 5-10 yds head vs head this combo had me well past that.  Little wild with the standard shaft which it seems you realized by changing the shaft to the EVO II.

Play what you enjoy! If I wasn't concerned with posting for an index I'd play non conforming. I don't necessarily need the extra distance but the Kamui Ray hi-cor was hands down the best feeling driver I've ever hit!

I'm ok play what you like of course

,what i mean is that 90% off the time i play with friends,couldn't play "against"(there's alway a challenge with friends no :) ?

) him with non conforming clubs ;).

Edited by Rougespringer91

In Aus every weekend and 90% of playing golf is always in Comp that's why I don't get the non-conforming gear.

but if your out there testing and socially smacking it I see how it might make you enjoy the game more.

still seems like an unfair advantage IF not used in a social setting

47 minutes ago, D22marshall said:

In Aus every weekend and 90% of playing golf is always in Comp that's why I don't get the non-conforming gear.

but if your out there testing and socially smacking it I see how it might make you enjoy the game more.

still seems like an unfair advantage IF not used in a social setting

90%! Really? Jeez there's not many social golfers in Australia then.

Being a non member and playing late in the day/after work, I see plenty of social golfers in the UK. 

Definitely play what makes the game more enjoyable for you I say.

It's totally unfair if not used in a social setting.  

It's also fun jabbing when you are longer than your playing partners.

Then they hit you back with your using a cheaters club.

great banter!  I love people who talk crap during a round!

it also helps the older gents keep up with the studs.

Thanks gents.

I am just an amateur golfer and love playing the best drivers out there no matter what they are conforming or not.

Totally agreed that it is unfair if tournaments rule that playing a non-conforming is illegal.

10 hours ago, Ian-500 said:

90%! Really? Jeez there's not many social golfers in Australia then.

Being a non member and playing late in the day/after work, I see plenty of social golfers in the UK. 

Definitely play what makes the game more enjoyable for you I say.

Maybe 70% Comps 20% social group comps on weekends.. still a comp though.

Lots of social players during the week especially during daylight savings. Most avid golfers have some form of membership & playing in a comp here is way cheaper than playing socially.

Definitely hit whatever you like in a casual play :) Go the reverse & try some real wood wood for giggles :)