kamui pro 07 users ...

supo

I bought from a fellow in Syney a Kamui Typhoon Pro 07, 9 degree. It is using UST Miyama 4U 7S weighted 72 gram. 

However, a friend of mine advises me to change to Fire Express shaft ranging from 60-65 gram.

14237597_1203858536342999_8995715896749700956_n.jpg

14238359_1203858493009670_1889409338403888478_n.jpg

14199274_1203858586342994_7442510340278412129_n.jpg

You know mine Stew-san ex iDrive special. 9° foamed with trpx touale sx

Flat trajectory mid to high. Jeff was hitting them mid to low.

Still haven't found anything yet to that unseats it

Mine is with fire express and getting mid flight..

Ash  , what kinda flight u getting  ?

Reason is ive got mine ,  ( and its a bomber..  )with a tataki 70xs labospec . its ultrastrong. piercing and flat   but I want this one  to go higher and get more  draw with  it as it sets up to draw at address.  high toe.., but the labo keeps it gunbarell. so  im not maximizing its potential I don't think.

labo being a higher kick mid balnced shaft  prob gets better  results with  higher lofted heads  10* up. .. the 9 * is a bit too much of flat flat   mix to get the best from it....  shud have stuck that labo In the  11.5 * callaway  erc 3...hmmmmmm.

49 minutes ago, supo said:

Ash  , what kinda flight u getting  ?

Reason is ive got mine ,  ( and its a bomber..  )with a tataki 70xs labospec . its ultrastrong. piercing and flat   but I want this one  to go higher and get more  draw with  it as it sets up to draw at address.  high toe.., but the labo keeps it gunbarell. so  im not maximizing its potential I don't think.

labo being a higher kick mid balnced shaft  prob gets better  results with  higher lofted heads  10* up. .. the 9 * is a bit too much of flat flat   mix to get the best from it....  shud have stuck that labo In the  11.5 * callaway  erc 3...hmmmmmm.

Stew it is on the mid/ mid high side. the shaft plays a little softer to flex and so going up a flex would be a good idea. The shaft plays very stable no funny kick or lag. It works well with this head if you want the ball to move up a little bit in the air. This head does need a more arching type of flight to get the max distance out of it.  A lower flight I found and the ball drops out of the sky.

i have a 10deg on a diamana x 60g stiff. Low, penetrating flight. 

not the most forgiving head but longest i have hit