SOLD - 2007/2008 Yamaha InpresX Black Wedge set

shacco

Since I changed my irons now, I'm thinking now why don't let go of the wedges as well. I have 2 spare heads, 52*and 56*. They are not new but in very, very good condition. No rust on these whatsoever.  I don't think you will find these in such a good condition anywhere in the world anymore. Have been waiting to shaft them up once I needed new wedges, but my current 56 (same model) is still in good condition and I can't get the 52* Epon KGX208 out of the bag. So these have been sitting unused. I have a 60* in my bag which I rarely hit though. Condition is very good as well. Since they are raw (I think) they do rust and the 60* shows a bit of it. 
These are really spin machines. Don't think anything spins more than these. Beware: The ball consumption will go up with these. 
Will sell these as a set and head only. 
SOLD

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by shacco
sold

These look awesome Shanon. GLWS mate.

Just remembered that T wrote something about it back in the days. Just found it for the ones that don't know anything about these great wedges.

http://forum.tourspecgolf.com/topic/26556-2007-yamaha-inpres-x-wedge-impressions/