New driver, can't hit it!

Minimal302

OK, so I got a new 983K 9.5 with the real Fuji 757 Stiff swing weight is D4 and 45". Go out today to the range, everything is LOW and left, no matter what I do I can't get this thing in the air. My swing speed 2 years ago was 109, it's problay around 115ish now. I have a Cobra 350 Tour 9.5 with the stock stiff YS 6.1 that I BOMB. What's going on here?

Thanks.

sounds like the shaft> speeder 757>> is too much shaft. no offense here but the speeder 757 is just a tuff shaft and really ment for high swing speeds and people who load the club quick. i'm talking in the 115 and up mph swing. if you were going to stay with the 757 line get a reg flex and will work out better. low left shots are due to you pulling hard with your left side-trying to get the shaft around. the speeder 652 is more suited for the mortal golfer. not as low torgue and a softer tip section. the ys-6 shaft is lighter,lower kick point and soft tip section>>made to help in getting a higher launch.. the speeder spec's are ment to bring the shot pattern in and lower. hope this helps, ken