Grand Prix Platinum GP-X3, Diamana X 70s - SALE @ $399 or Trade

bngolfer

I have seven drivers and need to offload some of them, given that I played 7 rounds of golf this year.. Can't really justify having them all. So, here goes:

Grand Prix Platinum 10°, white/pearlescent with black face. Perfect sound with a low thud. I love the awe I get when I pull out this driver, it just stands out above the rest. Gorgeous. The Diamana X certainly don't need an introduction. Just an amazing shaft through and through. This is a 1500 USD combo in excellent condition (apart from slight yellowing on the hosel from changing a shaft with too high heat arrgh). 

I hit it straight but don't get the distance out of it that I need. Getting older is not helping here...

It is just about 45" and a D2 swing weight, will confirm for serious buyer. Looking for $475 $399.

IMG_1114.JPG

IMG_1115.JPG

IMG_1116.JPG

IMG_1113.JPG

IMG_1112.JPG

IMG_1121.JPG

Edited by bngolfer

Yupp, it is a great combo. Have to offload something given that this is in the garage too:

Baldo 911D, Kamui TP-07, Crazy 450, Epon ZR 460, A-Grind Classic, Yonex's and more. This may be the one that stands out the most though. I actually hit it really well off the deck too and almost made an albatross with it this summer on a 570 yds par 5. Well, the Crazy will likely take its place in the bag next season and I'm hoping to win a Sanki in the generous competition that Chris has put together. Could be a sweet combo that too that may give me some more distance. I hate getting old..

• 1 month later...

As it is almost Christmas, how about $399 OR trade whole driver for a ZY-11, ZY-7 or Itobori head only?