WITB Contest ---- all black

Steven Lam

Set of OM Series Heads 4-PW might look good in the bag 

Here is my 2016 Bag for now......

Mizuno X porter Flame walker -------  stylish and super quality

Driver ------ Ryoma 2016 type D 10.5 shafted with AAA 2016 50S Tour G 20 grip ------- always been Ryoma fan, easy, long and forgiving, have played all the AAA previous model, love the quality, feel and performance. low spin, mid launching and great feel, this whole setup is a fairway finder, long and straight. Many people always have problem finding a right shaft for their ryoma, I highly recommend this for everyone if it fit the bill.  

5 Wood ------ Ryoma D1 F5 shafted with Crazy FW-80 R ------- The Ryoma F5 is always my keeper, it stay in my bag since I got it, too easy and very looooooooooong, I cant hit any 3 wood, been trying sooooo many, but the F5 is long enough. the crazy FW-80, its a great shaft, tight and mid launching very stable the same time which I really like.

4UT ------ Maruman Shuttle 4U 23 with stock shaft ------- This UT recommended by many member, never disappointed me, easy, high launching and land softly. 

Iron ------ EPON Tour CB 5 -P shafted with Crazy Regenesis STP 85 Perfect Pro X Line CC Cord Grip ------- dont need to say much about epon here, super quality, easy, super soft and forgiving enough, the crazy STP is an awesome shaft, tight mid-high launching, very accurate.

Wedges ------- Seven Original wedge 52 56 60 NS PRO Modus3 105, won this from the previous contest, never thought It will stay in my bag for long, but i was wrong, I was amazed by how good they are. very very soft, spin like hell, easy to hit and control. 

Putter ------- Yamada Shogun burning copper ------ love the look, super quality, roll nicely and very accurate, this putter also stay in my bag for the longest

IMG_7945.JPG

IMG_7963.JPG

IMG_7946.JPG

IMG_7951.JPG

IMG_7953.JPG

IMG_7952.JPG

IMG_7955.JPG

IMG_7954.JPG

IMG_7947.JPG

IMG_7948.JPG

IMG_7949.JPG

IMG_7959.JPG