Jdm golf stand bag

smstef

Hello 

it's now time for me to change my faithful sunmountain four 5 for a jdm bag , 

I'm looking for a nice standbag with 14 dividers if possible, no golf brand is a good option 

so if you have advice on some bags or even maybe one to sell , 

thanks 

Stephane

I suggested your frame walker - none nicer!

Problem with usual frame walker is that tou don't have enough space for the mess :) 

That is a blessing ? I've used a pencil bag for 20 years. Not allowed to carry anymore so pullcart it is. With that comes a larger bag and more crap..

frame walker is  prob  the  best bag ive ever had . (well  all  4 of them )  ...... but its  time for a new one that why im osuting that one.

correct NO mess accumulates in them there is strictly room for balls gloves, tidbits phone, watch, earings(????)  and that's about it.

plenty of  room for extra clubs if required... the mouth is pretty big and its insanely sturdy. makes all else  seem flimsy  but they do come at a price.

picked up a cpl of honmas ones recently that are pretty nice   and a prgr  that is good. 

Hello 

but I need also place for winter clothes : rain jacket&pants, extra sweater 

in winter, carts and trolleys are really often forbiden around 

• 4 weeks later...

I have 2 JDM stand bags...well at least I acquired both from Japan. Both are awesome. Quality is top notch on both, but I play the Black J. Lindeberg which is pretty amazing! That bag is difficult to beat but my wife's Miura bag actually does. Its a white Miura stand bag that I bought her as an anniversary present; unfortunately it has been collecting dust because we can't find any Miura clubs that she could play effectively (if you know of any please chime in). She is weird about putting another type of iron in it. I guess it might be time to fill it up with some new JDM sticks of my own and take it out for a spin!

JL_Bag.jpg

Miura_StandBag.jpg

miura irons for ur wife?

oh yes I can help u there.

these are perfect for women,  I know I was highly recomnded them  for my wife by a JLPGA pro who gamed them yrs back or as GI for men. which is why I  still have them.

Edited by supo

Awesome... thanks for the input I will check them out!