quadra fire express WBQ iron shafts

supo

On 10/23/2016 at 10:39 PM, supo said:

Does any one  here have ANY idea what so  ever about these in play  ?

You talking about the FireExpress MAX IRON WBQ 95?  Not tried but we are close with nissen who owns compo-T and talk often.  When they informed me about this shaft they said its a 100g to help reduce launch.  the main key point is they incorporated wood tech like 4-Axis into an iron shaft to help keep it stable.

Also look into MCI Black and Waccine's heavier carbon shafts.

How did you like the MCI 100 Stiff's in the Seven MB?

I LOVED  the heads but didn't like the shafts. MCI and I don't get on  and ive no idea why.

these are the ones ive hit ad relly liked , t hey didn't launch high nor low , kind of just right.

actually these 3 I trieed at the range and liked the fubukis and  the quadras a lot.

the mcis just didn't get me  going.

shafts.jpg

I used to play only 120g steel shafts then I moved to 100 even 85g carbon shafts ( STP ) and noticed it's better on my joints,  I can get better distance and feel, and dispersion can be as tight or even tighter than steel shafts.  

High end carbon has really come a long way,  it's just about finding the right shaft.  If you can get along with 95-100g with your stature and strength it makes me more confident in suggesting 100g carbon shafts to faster swingers.

the really surprising  thing   was those fubukis, they were in a  set or mirai shinagawa blades and I was expecting noodle performance.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooo....

they went HIGH and long. I tried to bend em like beckaham  to  see how bad they were ,and im afriaad they disappointed me massively in that dept. they went perfectly.!

if u know the 17th at ishioka (jack course)  par 3 , 184 yards, I hit a 6 iron to that witha cut over the bnkuker with all my irons  al lt he time, well I hit the 7 iron  with the fubuki this day and it landed  on the green wit ha draw, NEVER tried that with another set ever.

just got extra oomph  and speed with this club  and it was  just perfect. I wasn't a fan of lighter clubs but I must say  say these  had me thinking, ive still not got a set shafted  with them  yet but its down to these and the quadras.

I have NO issue saying give the fubukis a t ry if ur after height and light weight and they awere tight.

These are very good.

20161027_164548.jpg

Edited by Ian-500