Ryoma 2016 Maxima

Shaptalk

It's definitely not creating the buzz on the forums like it used to, although the forum seems a little dead lately anyway. Seems like it's turned into eBay lately.

1 hour ago, Shaptalk said:

Anyone playing the new Ryoma driver? Feedback. Many thanks.

I did play the ryoma for a while, bought the D and G, they improve the design and finishing. Sound and feel are much better, not as high pitch tune as before, doesn't launch as high as the previous model. It definitely longer, it carry but doesn't roll that much like the zy 7 and zy 11, I tested it on the same shaft AAA 2016 50s. Overall I love it, and really a big improvement.

I also wrote my short review in another topic. It's really good and all my friends who bought it said it's great and still gaming it. No one sells it as I know

Ryoma D-1 was great, but new Maxima is even better. Definitely better the D-1 Maxima (previous gen) for me

Thanks for all of the responses. I am currently playing the jBeam ZY-7 and like it very much. I also just bought the Itobori driver head and I plan on doing a review of the two using my Flightscope. I wanted to add the Ryoma but instead I'm going to throw in a tour issue TM M2 to see how they all compare. It may not be fair as mupgraded Seven Dreams shaft arrives this week which is designed for the ZY-7

I have both the ZY-7 and the Itobori.  I am absolutely LOVING the Itobori.  ZY-7 has the stock sx shaft and the Itobori has the 2016 AAA shaft.  Both are great clubs.  The Itobori seems to carry forever.  Both get a fair amount of roll.  Much more carry and roll than the M1 I was playing previously with a Veylix Rome 688 shaft.

Customer feedback from 2016 Ryoma is better than it was for the previous model.   They improved all key areas which it's predecessor lacked.  Personally I love it's face shape and head shape.  One of my personal Maxima's has it's head foamed and shaved to max conforming COR.  my other has the face shaved non conforming with no foam.  both had 7D's now testing prototypes from a new shaft co expected to launch 2017.