WTT/WTS 3-PW Yururi Flatbacks 2010 Raw DGSL 300 stiff

bruinduke

This set doesn't come up often and I can attest to why when you see them.  The shafts don't fit my swing and rather than start a new project I am looking to trade or sell them to someone that might appreciate the buttery softness and classic good looks.

Yururi 2010 Flatback irons, Raw finish, 3-PW.  Shafts are Dynamic Gold SL S300, length is + .5" (38.5" 5 iron), lofts and lies are standard, swing weight D5, grips are golf pride tour wrap 2G.  Pictures were taken today and show current condition.  Finish has naturally aged, but grooves are not worn.  Surprisingly they don't chew up proVs, like I thought they would.  2010 designation denotes conforming grooves.

Since I have to put a price I'll list at $800, but that's just for trade value.  If interested in purchasing please just pm me.  As for trades I'd be interested in a straight trade for Epon personals 1 or 2, miura baby blades, or maybe a nice circle t or limited cameron newport or newport 2.  Itobori or copper epons would be also desired and balanced accordingly.  Or if you have something interesting, always open to trade talks.

Thanks for looking.  Please pm with any questions or offers. 

IMG_2201.JPG

IMG_2235.JPGIMG_2236.JPGIMG_2237.JPGIMG_2238.JPG

PM sent.

That's fast!!