swing weight

A1976

hi 

if the driver head weight is 195 grams, uncut shaft is 51 grams. please advise if i want the swing weight D 1 

about the grip please advise that will be great as i am using Ryoma Maxiam D with infinity flex SW 1 

for the one 195 gram head weight is Mystery driver head. any advise about grip and shaft weight 

thanks 

i believe the swing weight are set with the 50gram grip installed.. after that the grip weight wont matter to the feel of the club. 

recently i changed all my iron grip to MCC +4 midsize which is 60gr.. and my club maker adjust the swing weight to d2 by adding 10grams on each iron.  its alot heavier head feel compared to my previous standard tour velvet grip which is 50gram.. 

decided to remove the 10gram weight and got the swing weight to around d0.. an it feel just right.. 

Your head is about 3 grams under average, as most JDM heads seem to be.   That is about 2 SW points.   A 51 gram shaft is lighter than average,

but different shafts swingweight differently.  You will probably have to set length to around 46 to get D1, but that is just a guess.

Jiggrack: 10 grams of head weight on irons is 5 to 5 1/2 SWs.