All Sold thanks TSG

Linh Phan

Selling off my 2016 Ryoma Maxima. I bought it when it was first released and shafted with the Basileus AAA 2016 shaft. Great combo, mid launching and a lot of rolls but it was not as suitable for my swing as my Zy7. . 

Put it back in the closet and wait to try it again but now letting it go. Steal it from me at 600 OBO. I paid 750+ for it. 

also, this minty zen has never seen any game time. It is just too hard for me so may it be in good hands at 500 net. There is a little wear on the grip but otherwise dead mint. 

Also give me a trade offer if you have anything interesting. Always love to try out new stuffs. Just please not another putter as I'm super happy with my yamada now.

IMG_5255.JPG

IMG_5254.JPG

IMG_5256.JPG

IMG_5257.JPG

IMG_5258.JPG

IMG_0392.JPG

IMG_5261.JPG

IMG_0391.JPG

IMG_0393.JPG

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

IMG_0397.JPG

Edited by Linh Phan

Good grief! I have a Zen and I'm almost tempted to buy this! Best putter I've ever played...by a wide margin! Glws!

5 hours ago, chiromikey said:

Good grief! I have a Zen and I'm almost tempted to buy this! Best putter I've ever played...by a wide margin! Glws!

Thank goodness it sold.. love mine too!