Hi all.  First sale here but please feel free to check my eBay username for feedback (titaneous69).  Items to be shipped from Canada (Toronto) to Canada or USA ideally - if outside, please let me know so I can check shipping costs.  Would like to sell the irons as looking at another set but open to trades on the driver.  Cheers.

1.  Romaro Ray H.  3-PW, S200 shafts, ROIR JAPAN grips (near new), 37.75in 5 iron, standard lofts and lies.  Excellent condition (see photos): faces are excellent - there is a closeup of the 8iu that has the most wear.  3-4 iron barely hit.  Mild scratches on the back of the 8i - photo of that also.  Scratch on sole of 9i - also see photo.  These are beauties but very similar to a number of sets I have and therefore am looking to purchase something a bit different.

Looking for 670$USD , 625$, 575$ , now 500$ shipped (US/Canada) and PayPaled ([email protected])

LETS MOVE EM!!  Purchased another set (of course....).

2.  VEGA RAD 04 11 degree Driver with Quadra Fire Express MAX WBQ 65x, tipped about 1 inch.  No sky marks.  Comes with head cover.  Some of the magnets are struggling (see photo).  Awesome driver and super awesome shaft - very stable, not board-like at all.  Really impressive.  I get too much spin so looking for something nice that is a bit adjustable.  For buying, say USD 295 shipped (US and Canada) and PAyPAled.  A lot of driver and shaft here!!

Thanks for looking!!!

IMG_8748 2.jpg

IMG_4829.jpg

IMG_9368.JPG

IMG_8946.JPG

IMG_9178.JPG

IMG_6956.jpg

IMG_4567.jpg

IMG_5876.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1850.JPG

IMG_7293.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_8283.jpg

IMG_7308 2.jpg

IMG_9188.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_1774 2.JPG

IMG_3744 2.JPG

IMG_9260.JPG

IMG_9260 2.JPG

IMG_8669.jpg

IMG_6561.JPG

IMG_0382 2.jpg

IMG_8803.JPG

IMG_8804.JPG

Edited by stockstocker
Price

Hi. Nice gear.  

Just noticed that your username is different to the one in your photos? You might want to rectify that ?

1 hour ago, stockstocker said:

Thanks.  Re-read the rules and states a photo with your name on it - that's why put actual name rather than username.  Cheers.  

Easy mistake.  No probs. GLWS.

11 hours ago, kaaayelll said:

What's your driver swing speed?  1" tipping on an X sounds like a pretty stout shaft.  What's the playing length, and is there any extension installed?

Will measure playing length tomorrow for you.  Driver swing speed about 109mph so not super fast. Shaft feels absolutely fine at that speed.