My 16 Club Bag - Updated pics at bottom

marmaduk

Realized that I've never posted a WITB before so here it is. 

Yes, there is no driver at the moment. I have mental disabilities when it comes to the 1W. I have both a 4i and 4h instead at the moment. Still 14 clubs. 

Egg Spoon HD - Tour AD DI-6SR
Ryoma f5 - Tour AD DI-7S
Epon Copper 302's 4-Pw - N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour130 R
Yururi Keigekiku Tour Wedge 50,56(55), 60 non-conforming - Shimada Tour Wedge Black
TM Ghost Manta - Black electrical tape ;)

I have been encouraged to add more pics. So, here you go. 

Cheers, Jeff.

IMG_1895.JPG

IMG_1897.JPG

Jeff Set Copper Epon 302 09.jpg

Jeff Set Copper Epon 302 08.jpg

Jeff Set Copper Epon 302 07.jpg

Jeff Set Copper Epon 302 06.jpg

Jeff Set Copper Epon 302 10.jpg

Jeff Set Copper Epon 302 12.jpg

Jeff Set Copper Epon 302 01.jpg

Jeff Set Copper Epon 302 02.jpg

Jeff Set Copper Epon 302 03.jpg

Jeff Set Copper Epon 302 04.jpg

Jeff Set Copper Epon 302 05.jpg

Jeff Set Copper Epon 302 11.jpg

Edited by marmaduk

Great looking bag, man! 

I currently have a 16 club bag. Ryoma D1, brand new Ryoma F3 and F5, Maruman Shuttle 7Wood, A-grind 4hybrid, 4-pw Epon 302s, Yururi Tour 50,55,60, and a Tm Ghost Manta. 

The patina on the Copper 302's is looking fantastic. Aging quite nicely. Those Yururi's are ninjas around the green too. Sneaky good. 

I'm experimenting with switching out between a 23° 4 iron, a 22° 4 hybrid, and a 21° 7 Wood. Depending on the course and my game the Driver and Sand wedge can be swapped out too.  The 4 iron to be honest is next to useless for me so the question is 4 hybrid or 7 wood. Although in a perfect world I could use all clubs. 4 iron carrying around 200 yards, 4 hybrid caring around 210 yards, and the 7 wood caring around 220 yards.

I am absolutely in love with the 7 wood. I played the best golf hole of my life with it. Downhill dogleg to the right Par5. I smashed my driver 270 yards over bunkers to land on the fairway that had to be no wider than 20 yards. I then had 210 yard carry to the green that was surrounded by a creek. From the creek to the  Green was only a couple yards of rough so it was 210 yards full carry. Perfect contact landed it 10 yards short of the pin to roll out to 10 feet. Nailed the putt for eagle.

Modify message

IMG_2535.png

IMG_2591.JPG

IMG_2589.JPG

IMG_2590.JPG

IMG_2587.JPG

IMG_2588.JPG

IMG_2585.JPG

IMG_2580.JPG

That looks spiffy! I've ever tried the Ryoma fw. I don't like the shallow face but I'm still intrigued by them. The whole set-up is really nice!

we will always have a part of our game that we atruggle with, and there are always solutions - that's why we keep more than 14 clubs to give ourselves options =)

I'm originally from Richmond and my wife's folks live near langara. whenever I'm back visiting that's or McCleeey is usually where I go for a quick round in the morning.

Will need to check out Morgan Creek next time!

• 1 month later...