jBEAM BM-TI FWR has anyone tested/gamed one?

Ian-500

Has anybody tested/gamed one of these:

o0480043612962749599.jpg

No...

Since I got a Modart 5 Wood I wouldn´t dream of hitting something else ;-)

23 minutes ago, Leffe said:

No...

Since I got a Modart 5 Wood I wouldn´t dream of hitting something else ;-)

That good eh?

Oh Yeah...

I have not tried it.  I've seen it.  

I go to Jbeam every year they have an awesome HQ with many unseen protos.  Just and FYI fellas Jbeam offers Reem'd hosels if you want super janked specs for your woods.  3* flat and 3* open has been a popular one lately.  ( warning:  ferrule will sit ugly )

Another thing our Jbeam supporting members have been doing is sending them in for a face shave/re-groove/refinish to an exact COR.  Your going to hear me talking more and more about this but it's a really cool thing TSG is offering.  

-  We can shave the face to an exact COR  ( voids warranty of course! )

- We can shave the face making it optimal to your swing speed for durability

- add laser milling lines on the face

- add various groove patterns on the face

- shave the face of fairway woods

- custom laser engrave designs on the face 

We can even bring your conforming driver to the very edge of conforming.  

Shaving the face of the ZY series is a good idea for anyone who swings around 85-95mph.

I have the BM-Ti but without the "R". It is in the BST now as I hit it too high, and although the face is square, it has a tendency to want to draw. Great for point and shoot and it is a really easy fw to hit. High launch, long, big sweet-spot and great looking head. I just want is a bit more neutral as I want to hit fades and draws at will. Stupid, I know, but it is difficult learning old dogs that sitting down on command is a smart move if candy (birdies) is what you're after.. 

19 minutes ago, bngolfer said:

I have the BM-Ti but without the "R". It is in the BST now as I hit it too high, and although the face is square, it has a tendency to want to draw. Great for point and shoot and it is a really easy fw to hit. High launch, long, big sweet-spot and great looking head. I just want is a bit more neutral as I want to hit fades and draws at will. Stupid, I know, but it is difficult learning old dogs that sitting down on command is a smart move if candy (birdies) is what you're after.. 

Yes I checked out your add. The thing that's putting you off put me off too. Plus I think the 'R' looks better, especially in white, which is the way I'd go ?

As the little brother of that Zy of yours. I see. When you are done with it, you have my address :-)

59 minutes ago, bngolfer said:

As the little brother of that Zy of yours. I see. When you are done with it, you have my address :-)

Hahahaha you read my 'plan'. Yes if the zy works out then I might go all out with a jBEAM fairway and hybrid to match

How about if I want my ZY-11 back one day?  :atsg_smilie_pot:

Lol. You go ahead boys. 

2 hours ago, shacco said:

How about if I want my ZY-11 back one day?  :atsg_smilie_pot:

Lol. You go ahead boys. 

You need to update your WITB :tsg_smiley_devil: