213 STX or K grind miura?

Pugc

Hi,

What you guys think? im stuck between Epon 213 STX wedge or the Miura K grind wedge

Any thoughts or opinion about these two?

Thanks

I Had both and prefered the miura regarding look and feel 

I love 213. It is softer than Miura's.

Thanks for the feedback guys..

Tried my buddy's K grind and it feels awesome.. i have the feeling that it would be something that i can rely on.. i will not change wedge frequently, so need to consider this carefully.. haha

Demoed the 213 indoor, honestly i can't really feel the head, just felt dead.. but for brand preference i prefer Epon over Miura.. still arguing inside my head should i just buy the K grind or should i try the 213 again?

I've got a 60 in the K sole, its undoubtedly special out of bunkers and the rough - I would say the fluted sole definitely makes a difference. From the fairway I can get lots of spin; sometimes surprising, almost alarming spin: the ball really zips around sometimes. I'd say it's a little temperamental from the short stuff: you need to be really confident and/or good to get the best out of it consistently. But the K sole definitely has some special characteristics.

I have one Epon 213 wedge: it's nice enough but it's just a good wedge. (I do favor Miura generally but have a high regard for Epon irons and drivers, so factor in that preference.)

What wedge design would help your short game the most is the question.   What are you looking for in a wedge specifically grind, bounce, lofts, and build?

Your Swing + Turf Conditions 
Materials and who made it
Branding & looks

imo the K-grind performs great all around especially those the grind fits,  but it's ugly.  The 213 has poor reviews,  I didn't like it but it looks modern and cool.  

The Miura is handmade using Himeji materials while the Epon is mass produced outside of Japan.  

Feel is subjective based on build and where/how you make contact.

Right now there are so many amazing wedges to consider and for good reason,  try expanding your search a little. - https://www.tourspecgolf.com/japanese-golf-clubs/wedges.html 

Thanks for the input guys,

Thanks TSG for the detailed comment, making it easier for me to decide

Anyway i decided to take the K grind, 52 & 56 degree

Will try to play on course tomorrow