2016 Ryoma Maxima Type V (SOLD) Bangvoo Gold Shaft (Available)

Staxxx

Decided that I preferred my old Egg Seven so after two quick rounds have decided to sell this driver. Shaft was bought from Yahoo Japan and the head from an FM in Dubai (Serial No. RV51506). Both are in very good condition (9/10 IMHO) and it is a very nice build. Golf Pride multi-compound grip.

The driver is 9.5* and head weight was about 196.5 gms I believe. The weight of the total club is 304 gms. The driver has been built to a length of 45 3/8 inch (i.e just a smidgen under 45 and a half inches). Sorry no headcover. Although this Fujikura Rombax Bangvoo Gold Premium shaft is marketed as a stiff flex I definitely feel this is softer to flex. The driver launches mid-trajectory for me and mid-spin compared with my PRGR Seven and Emillid Bahama.

Lovely club and will make a special Christmas present for an FM to enjoy. If you would like more photographs I am happy to oblige.

Head SOLD. Thank you for a very quick transaction Y.

Shaft available.

1. Ryoma Bangvoo Club.jpg

2. Face.jpg

3. Crown.jpg

4. Shaft.jpg

5. Length.jpg

Sole.jpg

Edited by Staxxx

Will also consider part trade with a nice set of iron graphite shafts (5 - PW). Bangvoo, Fubuki or Roddios around 85 gms. Thanks!

Head SOLD ... Thanks TSG and Y..

Shaft still available.

Edited by Staxxx