Any feedback on the Itobori Combo Irons

Grumpy

Itobori Black Mirror Smooth Sole Combo Irons 3-PW Heads Only

Happy New Year's everybody,

Has anyone try the Itobori Combo Irons, anys feedback Pls.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Grumpy, I will get my club shafted today and will try it on weekend. In which particular area you could like to know more about this club.

Mine is 4 DI and the rest in CB.

Finally, I have a chance to play with this combo set last week on the range and on course.

The Itobori CB are soft only in the center for feedback on miss-hits. The feel on miss-hits is rather hard compared to others CB that I played before.

On the other hand, the driving iron are more spongy soft feel at impact which is very similar feel to the A-Grid UT Proto but tad solid than the A-Grind. I found it’s a bit lighter and easy to play however the trajectory is lower than what I am expected.    

This is not the longest and softest iron that I played in the past but the feedback is essential to shake my rusty swing and its really feel fantastic and addicted when I have a good strike.

I found them to be soft all over the face.  I'm like you and enjoy feedback outside of center.

It's an interesting thing how we all experience golf clubs differently.   Is it the shaft, the weather,  the build?  Who knows but tinker on my friend!

Hi Chris. I only have 2 round with these club and its still early for the final comment but I am really enjoy the feedback outside of center and the pro who tried these club really like it.

I now have 3 sets of Itobori, from 4-P, 52, 56, 60 wedges and still love them. They feel soft though not easy to hit. 

Moving from the Seven CB to Itobori take me a short time getting used to. Its a lovely club and the feedback are really enjoyable.   

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all for the feedback, the iron look great.