AK Putters by Ako-san

TourSpecGolfer

AK-Putters-A-Grind-Golf2.jpg

This particular putter in my photos is not a standard finish,  it is TSG Club Works Black Nickel Finish.  The model is called the AK01 Stealth and standard they are offered in both silver and black finishes.

CNC Milled of SUS303 this new stealth  has a deep milled face.  The head weight itself is set to 345 grams.   Available in straight shaft or W bend shaft.  4* loft with a 71* lie.

AK-Putters-A-Grind-Golf3.jpg

SUS303 tends to be firm with excellent feedback as is but the face on this does two things,  the first is helps the ball roll straighter vs thinner mill or flatter faces.  The second is it softens the feel at impact.

AK-Putters-A-Grind-Golf4.jpg

It looks like s stealth fighter to me,  it makes me think of the word "blade" it's a very workable putter yet it's thick top line gives off a forgiving aesthetic.  The center shaft vs W shaft is all preference,  go dead straight if you have less of an arc or the W if you have some bend in your stroke.

AK-Putters-A-Grind-Golf5.jpg

AK-Putters-A-Grind-Golf6.jpg

Pretty nice. The shape reminds me a bit of that old Epon putter. I can't remember the name.

1 hour ago, Mjr. D said:

Pretty nice. The shape reminds me a bit of that old Epon putter. I can't remember the name.

Yes I remember that one,  it was larger and hollow.   The shape does resemble this one.  Major difference is this is solid ss so it has to be small and compact to keep it at head weight.