Sold, thanks for all the interest

bruinduke

Set is 4-10, 4 iron TW727P, 5-7 TW727Vn, and TW727M 8-10 (or PW).  Set was built so that lie angles, loft, swing weight adjusted to flow (although they have not been measured recently). (5 iron 27* loft, 60.5 lie, 38 inch length.  Set was customized with Honma's black nickel chrome (similar to Taylormade's smoke finish in TP blades from years back).  Shafts are Vizard IB105, which I understand are special order and the heaviest Vizard shafts (103-105g).  They are made of high grade carbon with a metal fiber weaved into the tip section.

Set is in a season and half of play with typical wear on face and sole (pics taken today).  The finish holds up pretty well.  Worth mentioning is some light rash on the 9 iron as pictured after an unfortunate bag fall.

Asking $850 or best offer.  Trade considerations include DH89, Bettinardi BB0, Machine M10, Ping wrx putters, or similar anser style putters.  Might also consider irons with LZ shafts, but pm me with anything you think might be of interest along the lines of my trade items.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_2801.JPGIMG_2799.JPGIMG_2797.JPGIMG_2800.JPG

IMG_2798.JPGIMG_2794.JPGIMG_2795.JPGIMG_2796.JPG

Edited by bruinduke

I can't read that text....

What's wrong with it Ian? I can read it perfectly and it is music lalala?