CLOSED: BRAND NEW LIMITED EDITION MIURA GIKEN MB-5003 (Boron Black Mirror finish) w/ KBS C-Taper shafts + MB-5000WB Wedges w/ KBS 610 wedge shafts

bigisland75

Hello All,

Just came back from Tokyo and picked up two limited iron sets. Wife says I need to get rid of one so will need to let one of these beauties go and wanted to list it here before going to Ebay. The other set are EPON P2's which are posted separately

Second set are these limited edition Miura Giken MB-5003 + MB-5000WB wedges in boron black mirror finish. 

MB-5003 (3-PW)

Shafts: KBS C-Taper in S (120)

Lie: Standard

Length: Standard (5 iron length: 37.75)

Swing weight: D1

MB-5000WB WEDGES

Loft/Bounce: (53/8 & 58/12)

Shafts: KBS 610 wedge shafts in S (120)

Length & Lie: Standard

Swing weight: 53 is D2, 58 is D3

All Grips: No.1 50 series in red/black (no reminder rings)

Includes Miura magnetic headcovers: 3-PW+ AW+SW+X (11 pieces). Headcovers are easy to pick up as the magnet sticks to iron head (see pic)

Asking $3000 shipped for iron set + wedges + headcovers CLOSED

IMG_6311.JPG

IMG_6309.JPG

IMG_6316.JPG

IMG_6317.JPG

IMG_6318.JPG

IMG_6319.JPG

IMG_6321.JPG

IMG_6322.JPG

IMG_6323.JPG

Edited by bigisland75
new item so closing topic

Edited by Steven Lam

Cant be better!

Thanks for pointing that out Steven. I will post elsewhere.

New competes with Tourspec so it seems reasonable not to post them here if not purchased from Chris. 

Nonetheless - simply stunning.

That is the most amazing finish!  I would be too afraid to hit these gorgeous sticks!

Unreal. I have these in satin and now I don't like them anymore. 

On 1/12/2017 at 5:46 AM, Steven Lam said:

Hey Steven, why did you edit your post? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CALLED HIM OUT.  Hey Lam,  running people off because they are just trying to sell something is absolutely juvenile and sophomoric. But then i noticed, you have a listing for a beat up set of miuraisms. I'm sure that is just a coincidence to you chasing him away though lol. This site has become a site for a few and the many are given a hard time. Too bad it has come down to that. I'm sure chris is doing well with his business because of it lol.  I use to buy a lot from him as well. 

On 1/16/2017 at 2:43 PM, pinggolfclubs said:

Hey Steven, why did you edit your post? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CALLED HIM OUT.  Hey Lam,  running people off because they are just trying to sell something is absolutely juvenile and sophomoric. But then i noticed, you have a listing for a beat up set of miuraisms. I'm sure that is just a coincidence to you chasing him away though lol. This site has become a site for a few and the many are given a hard time. Too bad it has come down to that. I'm sure chris is doing well with his business because of it lol.  I use to buy a lot from him as well. 

Oh you know me,  living off the scraps and just barely getting by :)

Steven is in the right,  there are no new club sales in the B/S/T here.  It's to curb the amount of dealers on the site.

I care not about my sales or who buys what from who and where.   I prefer the few on this site over the masses so please ping with respect to your drama maybe you should post elsewhere indefinitely.