TW737P Honma Black Mirror Irons

TourSpecGolfer

The "P" model is the most forgiving in the TourWorld line up It is the only cast iron of the TW737 series.  Honma has been a leader in golf specific castings for decades and is implementing a new soft iron casting manufacturing method.

Honma has also thinned out the top line yet still managed to keep the CG low.  The face itself is a hot hybrid steel material for improved distance.  Behind the impact zone Honma has strengthend and thickened the area for a softer more mild impact.  The TW737P is the most forgiving of the TW series,  then one step more forgiving is the BeZeal line up followed by the Beres models for seniors, smoother, and female golfers.

DSC00006-Edit.jpg

DSC00024-Edit.jpg

DSC09826-Edit-2.jpg

DSC09995-Edit.jpg

DSC09991-Edit.jpg

DSC00017-Edit.jpg

DSC00042-Edit.jpg

Who the hell takes your pics? You couldn't get more stunning photos of clubs (subject, background, etc)

From what I can tell by these amazing pics, they look a lot better than the 727P.

+1 on Mrj. D's post.

11 hours ago, Mjr. D said:

Who the hell takes your pics? You couldn't get more stunning photos of clubs (subject, background, etc)

I'm just taking these photos in my workshop with some lighting and cheap backgrounds.  Appreciate the likes though. 

1 hour ago, Epower said:

Nice looking, are there matching black shafts? I use kbs tour v anything similar to the specs in black?

Honma only offers their own Vizard shafts when it comes to carbon.  They are black with silver or white accents.  For steel your custom options are more.  I could check specifically to see if they offer those KBS black shafts.  

My suggestion would always be to go with a shaft that works well for your swing over a look.