Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

dickyfowler

PGA Merchandise Show 2017

10 posts in this topic

Seven Dreamers and the new Epon 705 irons... plus new OBAN iron shafts all on display in Florida this week. 

6 hours ago, dickyfowler said:

Seven Dreamers and the new Epon 705 irons... plus new OBAN iron shafts all on display in Florida this week. 

Don't forget Itobori is at the show as well.

The Obans are made by Shimada

Seven Dreamers is trying to go public IPO but why make the 1200 custom shaft 2400 and the pre-mades 1800 before going?  If you want to sdeal the custom shafts you have to plop down 60,000 bucks for the rights to sell it with their camera system.  these guys are turkeys with no brain.  I love the shafts though!  

On 1/25/2017 at 4:57 AM, dickyfowler said:

There is much BS and misinformation about the Japanese golf clubs at this show.  The U.S side of the brands are either ignorant or are lying then media sources like thegolfchannel pick it up and share it to be truth.   

What are you referring to?

1 hour ago, Mjr. D said:

What are you referring to?

I won't get into the specifics it would hurt fan boys feelings but most of the U.S counterparts of Japanese brands are misleading the public through the mainstream golf media.

Totally different when the Japanese brand actually goes to the PGA show themselves,  only then is the info accurate.

I get it they don't want people to know where and how the clubs are actually made but still don't say it's made somewhere when it's not.

It's funny we are able to split hairs on various technologies or topics that don't make a difference then when it comes to the material,  where and how it's made  everyone flies blind.  

I'll say it again,  if you don't read the forums or in this case follow the mainstream golf media your uninformed.  BUT if you read the forums and listen to the mainstream golf media you are misinformed.  

On 1/26/2017 at 3:31 AM, TourSpecGolfer said:

Don't forget Itobori is at the show as well.

The Obans are made by Shimada

Seven Dreamers is trying to go public IPO but why make the 1200 custom shaft 2400 and the pre-mades 1800 before going?  If you want to sdeal the custom shafts you have to plop down 60,000 bucks for the rights to sell it with their camera system.  these guys are turkeys with no brain.  I love the shafts though!  

i saw the seven dreamers shafts being displayed at Daimaru osaka.

no literature nothing. poor display as well.  for the price they should have a full

time salesperson manning the displays.

I love Daimaru Osaka :)

On 1/31/2017 at 1:06 AM, TourSpecGolfer said:

I love Daimaru Osaka :)

its awesome! shinsaibashi is just nuts! never been to osaka before.

i lost interest in golf and spent all my $$$ on food! food heaven

On 1/29/2017 at 6:50 PM, Spoon said:

i saw the seven dreamers shafts being displayed at Daimaru osaka.

no literature nothing. poor display as well.  for the price they should have a full

time salesperson manning the displays.

7D wants to offer everyone a special deal...  spend 11k on iron shafts and get 1 free.  These guys are indeed turkeys.

Just seems really weird when laundry kiosk robots and super expensive golf shafts are produced under the same brand.