The Seven MB is back in stock - White Satin Blades!

TourSpecGolfer

After many months of not having any stock we finally received more of the Seven X Shinagawa MB. Unfortunately, it's only 25 sets, but we are doing our best to get more. This is a custom finish called white satin completely matte no glare with good durability and excellent feel. The standard no up-charge finish is copper under chrome satin! Let me repeat these come stock with copper underlay + nicr chrome satin.

Another thing we are doing now is offering #5-PW with optional #4 this was a common request, and we listened, the last time it was 3-PW only. So those are the two differences this year for the SEVEN MB, Copper Underlay, 5-PW option, and a new finish offered called white satin. 

DSC01687.jpg

It doesn't matter what handicap you play to,  the above photo is the definition of sexy.  It's the perfect setup with remarkably little offset the most beautiful neck transition and a sharp toe that extends just past the face blast.    Shinagawa-san's son ground these irons, and they are perfect.

DSC01730-Edit.jpg

The leading edge is blunted with a curve to help blade players who come in steep and the sole is narrow with flawlessly curved corners.  The less friction against the turf the better.

DSC01717-Edit.jpg

These will run you $950 in the TSG ProShop.  Custom finishes will cost $300, but I'm sure most will opt for the Copper Under Satin.

DSC01734-Edit.jpg

DSC01695-Edit.jpg

Those look stunning! 

The non glare look make the irons look all business and appear as more playable and less likely of ending up as office ornaments! 

S25C or S15C ?   or maybe SS400? 

Edited by nobmontana

1 hour ago, nobmontana said:

Those look stunning! 

The non glare look make the irons look all business and appear as more playable and less likely of ending up as office ornaments! 

S25C or S15C ?   or maybe SS400? 

These are S20C.

Kitada takes the head and CNC's most of it then Shinagawa's son hand grinds it,  then sends to Kyoshin for the plating ( same factory Miura uses )  - that is for the standard copper/satin finish.

We also stock raw heads for custom finishes like black boron, white satin, black mirror etc.. those are done at a different factory which Miura also uses.

Wow 

would it be possible for you to post a picture comparing these heads' size/shape side-by-side with a traditional/smaller size mb head like a  MG MB-5003 or something comparable? just looking to get an idea as to whether these are more a of mid-size mb, or maybe mid/small mb, or mid/large mb. 

i've been absolutely in love w these iron heads ever since i first saw them, the beautiful and unique back design, shape and grind are all very pleasing to the eye, and i very much prefer the feel/control/feedback of s20c irons to anything else i've come across. i just prefer a small to mid/small size mb head so i wasn't sure if these would be exactly what i'm looking for. 

even if you don't have any smaller mb heads to take comparison pics of, any insight you can offer into this matter would be much appreciated. for reference, the main other mb's i've been considering are the CGS Orion Himeji x Tsubame, Mystery MC-10 Type 1, and Epon AF-Tour MB. so if you can provide any comparison feedback between the  X Shinagawa MB's and any of those models that'd be the best i coul d hope for 

any feedback at all for any of the models i mentioned is also appreciated

39 minutes ago, TourSpecGolfer said:

sure i got blades to do that with.  will post soon.

awesome! very much appreciate you doing that 

It took me a while to go from MB to CB and now, you just made me wanna go back to MB again...