Review on PDG Yururi blade?

bogeylondon

Please advise me about the following set of Yururi blade as I want to possess it.

I own the Yururi Flatbacks and fully expected the PDGs to be even better. They were absolutely beautiful to look at but surprisingly they had a horrible feel to me. I'm not sure what it is but I'd guess it's the coating. They were the most "clicky" feeling club I'd ever hit. The ones I tried were the first year model so maybe (hopefully)  Yururi has changed their coating material since then. Playability wise, I thought they were excellent and liked the sole interaction even better than the Flatbacks. But I guess after experiencing the feel of the Flatbacks it now takes something very special to trigger a good response from me. I actually think the feel is the reason they reintroduced the Flatbacks after the PDGs were out for a year or two.

All just one man's opinion. 

Edited by chiromikey

Thanks so much for the review. The look is so captivating to me :)

You're right. Their lofts were much more traditional than modern which seemed weird for Yururi to do after the Flatbacks. So yes, they were short competed to any modern lofted MB.

• 3 weeks later...

Just set one up: NSPRO 950 S, grip Lamkin midsize, swingweight D2, imported directly from Tokyo.

17270396_434596406879860_229778411_n.jpg

17321601_434595690213265_1602056131_n.jpg

17328094_434595676879933_78668583_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just had the Yururi set for 1 month. It is soft, look beautiful but it is short for about 5-10 yards compared to other irons.

5 hours ago, bogeylondon said:

Just had the Yururi set for 1 month. It is soft, look beautiful but it is short for about 5-10 yards compared to other irons.

That's to be expected. The loft is very weak.