Maruman Shuttle vs New Ryoma

marmaduk

Just looking for some input. 

Ive been thinking about getting a 3w 5w 7w set of fairways and have been pining over the new Ryomas but just saw that the Maruman Shuttles are on sale here. Not always, but sometimes, money talks and I could practically get the full set of Maruman's for the same price as a single Ryoma. 

What say you?

Cheers, Jeff 

I have both sets but play the Shuttles.

I almost find the Ryomas too hot off the face and therefore too hard to handle sometimes. 

However, if you are looking for a high ball flight and out and out distance the Ryomas may suit you better.

I personally got along better with the Maruman shuttle until the new Ryoma came along  Right now TSG has these Marumans at 50% off retail here - https://www.tourspecgolf.com/sale/closeout-sale.html

Then there is the new Shuttle NX-1s that just came out - https://www.tourspecgolf.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=NX-1

The Ryoma is for sure longer but I find the Maruman easier and more stable ball flight.

I just got Stephen Hawking some Shuttles and he loves them - yes they are that easy to hit!

1 hour ago, marmaduk said:

Hahaha. Jesus I laughed inappropriately too long at that. May have just sold me. 

Cracked me up too.....SH selling Jaguars and now Maruman Shuttles........Nice work!!

you put the Shuttles in your bag and the Ryomas in the garage and there's no more problem...

Edited by Koehr