Giving them away basically! Epon 503 PX LZ 5.5 AF-901 22 213STX 56 9 Pieces Set 12 Hours Sale! - Expired

MahanFan

I love these clubs but shouldn't play Epon because of some business conflicts. Long story...but these clubs will be for sale for the next 12 hours or so. 

Epon AF-503 irons. This is a set that was custom-made with all the best components available. Project X LZ 5.5 Soft-Stepped once for added height and spin. The set includes 9 clubs (4-SW) and starts with Epon 901 22 degrees as 4 iron replacement for added height and forgiveness. Epon 503 5 through Gap Wedge. 213STX Sand Wedge with Project X LZ 6.5 Tiger-Stepped - this makes the flight slightly lower with added spin for those delicate shots around the green.

Most clubs are in good shape with some of them been used but a few times - except for the 7 iron and 9 iron which I used for some practice time and have wear spots as you can see in the pictures. These clubs definitely look better in person. They were my gamers for 6 months or thereabouts. Lamkin grips undersized pair better with PX LZ because of the thicker butt.  This set costs over $4,000 to build but you can have it here for a fraction of the price. $999 or best offer. All offers welcome. Free shipping anywhere! 

IMG_4290b.jpgIMG_4291b.jpgIMG_4288u.jpgIMG_4286u.jpgIMG_4294u.jpgIMG_4293u.jpgIMG_4295u.jpgIMG_4292u.jpgIMG_4445.JPG

Edited by MahanFan
Pictures were in disarray

Hope you got your offer......

did these sell?

• 4 weeks later...

Is the set still avail?