New 2017 Seven ST Wedge!

Good news and bad,  new wedge.. sold out already ;( 

2nd run in production now.    

DSC03068.jpg

In just a few short days SEVEN will be announcing new products one of those is a very limited design made to take the place of our double milled non-conforming wedge that has been sold out for more than a year.  Everything from SEVEN doesn't last very long,  not because we are some super hot and popular brand but because quality product from Japan takes time.  Our factories supply us the most they can each month and we stack it until we have enough to release to the public.

DSC03092-Edit.jpg

The New SEVEN ST Wedge is S20 Forged in Japan with a fully CNC milled face and milled CONFORMING grooves.  It replaced a very aggressively milled non conforming wedge that still to this day produced the most spin of any wedge we can find by a country mile.   We are using a different manufacture for this wedge specifically for their CNC abilities.

DSC03040-1.jpg

The photos used in this post are of an early prototype while gorgeous the retail versions shipping look even better.  Retailing at 225 each head only TSG can build to custom specs and assemble for you as well featuring a wide array of custom shafts and grips to choose from.

DSC03037-Edit.jpg

DSC03053.jpg

Beautiful.

Those are outstanding. 

FYI this is the same maker as Crazy Tour and SDJ.  The goal was to combine the performance of the crazy tour with an improved milling like the SDJ 115 proto.

• 2 months later...

Chris,when can we expect the 2nd run coming?

5 hours ago, Rougespringer91 said:

Chris,when can we expect the 2nd run coming?

My plan was to not make these and jump straight to full CNC.  But everyone who has hit this ST wedge is raving about them.  

I think a limited run is in order to not waste such a good product.

These wedges remind me of the Crazy Toyo meets SDJ face milling.    

Truth is I sold out and don"t have any on order.  

Sweet! If you do make a second run, what lofts will they be available in, and will there be a conforming version? I have the SDJ 115 and they are very nice but this shape is closer to the Chikara v1 without the bulkiness (at least to my eye on these pics) and that would also be beautiful and playable ?

Ok so when can we buy the new Seven wedges ?

Chris,

Are taking orders for the limited run?