2017 Japan Golf Fair - ONOFF Kuro & GIII

Of course the full skinny is in the blog but if your just interested in photos have at it here.

The best part was spending time with Tario as he was working the booth.  

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs14.png

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs11.png

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs16.png

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs1.png

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs2.png

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs3.png

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs15.png

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs13.png

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs4.png

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs12.png

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs6.png

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs5.png

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs7.png

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs9.png

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs8.png

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs10.png

May I have the link of the blog?

some people are going to find these irons (ONOFF) really interesting -- but are they still aimed more for the lower handicappers ? 

Edited by dickyfowler

Yes it seems like they are as the previous version had more offset,  rounder sole and a longer heel to toe profile.  These here do have a thicker top line.  Unique indeed.  

• 3 weeks later...

very much like the look of the new Kuro irons and Fairway Arms wood

• 2 months later...

Question.. I haven't heard any buzz about the new 2017 OnOff Kuro line except for the irons, but I expected the 3w specifically would've also caused a deal of chatter. Does anyone have feedback to provide on the 2017 Fairway Arms 3w? I've been interested because I like the head/face shape a lot, it's great size at just under 160cc, and the 15-3-3-3Ti face has me intrigued because I've heard it's top notch like DAT55G and SP700, but unlike those materials I've never tried 15-3-3-3. 

Soo ya, I'm basically just wondering if the lack of hype for the 2017 Kuro 3w is because it's not performing as well as expected or because it's just being overlooked due to the popularity of the Crazy Full Titan. I game a Grandista RS-F 3w which I absolutely love, it seems to have similar design to the Crazy and I've always found it strange that nobody ever talks about that one, so maybe it's just a similar situation with this new Kuro 3w. 

20 hours ago, gregoire56 said:

Question.. I haven't heard any buzz about the new 2017 OnOff Kuro line except for the irons, but I expected the 3w specifically would've also caused a deal of chatter. Does anyone have feedback to provide on the 2017 Fairway Arms 3w? I've been interested because I like the head/face shape a lot, it's great size at just under 160cc, and the 15-3-3-3Ti face has me intrigued because I've heard it's top notch like DAT55G and SP700, but unlike those materials I've never tried 15-3-3-3. 

Soo ya, I'm basically just wondering if the lack of hype for the 2017 Kuro 3w is because it's not performing as well as expected or because it's just being overlooked due to the popularity of the Crazy Full Titan. I game a Grandista RS-F 3w which I absolutely love, it seems to have similar design to the Crazy and I've always found it strange that nobody ever talks about that one, so maybe it's just a similar situation with this new Kuro 3w. 

15-3-3-3 is no DAT55G.  Who is saying this?

I too like the fairway woods because of the size and face shape.  the woods and drivers are all great and I have hit them briefly but what I personally notice is ONOFF does not make the most stable or spin reducing woods.  That is not a knock because they feel great,  look great,  distance is good and forgiveness is very good for the very small size.  

Hype doesn't equal anything especially in golf.  The grandista you have is awesome.  I think better than the ONOFF and on track with the Crazy.

Jbeam TF-FW is another that is killer,  Ryoma F,  Maruman Shuttle NX.  depends what you want.

The straightest FW that gives me the least trouble is the Modart MA01FW with a heavy shaft BUT its distance is not the best.