The New SEVEN CB

Ooooh I do like that....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On June 28, 2017 at 9:30 PM, TourSpecGolfer said:

Kinda funny is shops in S.E asia are purchasing these from our proshop full price then putting them on display in their store.   SEVEN has ZERO dealers other than TSG but these guys want to look like they carry it.   

i think i know the shop (in thailand) that you are referring to.. they say they are a distributor of seven or something like that. 

on another note, Chris, for the MCB's, would bending them strong a degree or two wear out the finish??

4 hours ago, bankbank said:

i think i know the shop (in thailand) that you are referring to.. they say they are a distributor of seven or something like that. 

on another note, Chris, for the MCB's, would bending them strong a degree or two wear out the finish??

Yes popular shop,  we are friends with them and yes they used to have the account but they fully know now they are not a dealer of SEVEN. once we moved to the zero dealers platform to bring the msrp back down to earth we had to cut everyone.  It's pretty straight forward - regional distributors want 20% and shops want 100% profit so when you add that into the retail price of a golf club the CB and MCB cost $650 per head.  F**k that I am going to remove all the middle men sell direct to consumer and the customer can buy the finest iron made for a much better price.

Yes you can bend these and they are very soft to bend.  The finish is more durable than any other on the market we have tested this in depth against other brands using fire, saws, nails, razors and hitting balls off concrete.    I can say with certainty this is the best plated finish of any golf club on the market today in terms of durability and feel.

One thing though - when ordering we can have the bending done with a special Jig at the factory as a major OEM would do.

---

Dear America...

DSC07508.jpg

5 hours ago, chiromikey said:

Wow! Is that going to be the U.S. only version like Korea's gold ip?

Yes for the states the exclusive model is Black IP !

I may have to move to the US. Anyone want to sponsor a green card for me?

• 5 months later...

Yes!

• 5 months later...