Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TourSpecGolfer

KYOEI Blade Pics!

96 posts in this topic

On 3/31/2017 at 5:40 PM, bogeylondon said:

That's right. So I ask from which country I should order from as I can not buy directly from Vietnam :)  I can arrange friends to complete the transaction for me.

We ship these worldwide.

On 3/31/2017 at 6:47 PM, Prem said:

TSG would you happen to know when these blades will hit Nippon golf tech's shops throughout SE Asia?

NGT is the S.E Asia distributor.  They have not received their stock yet but should soon.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bogeylondon

 

You can certainly order from Tourspecgolf in Thailand, which is probably nearest for you. You'd pay tax & duty, however

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2017 at 10:38 PM, chiromikey said:

I bought sword oil from Amazon. I'd wipe off any debris after each round then spray on the sword oil and rub it into the metal so it has a light coat all over to protect it from moisture. Takes 2 mins to do the whole set. I forgot a few times and never got any rust so I just stopped after a while. They do look pretty when all oiled up though!

 

On 4/13/2017 at 10:38 PM, chiromikey said:

I bought sword oil from Amazon. I'd wipe off any debris after each round then spray on the sword oil and rub it into the metal so it has a light coat all over to protect it from moisture. Takes 2 mins to do the whole set. I forgot a few times and never got any rust so I just stopped after a while. They do look pretty when all oiled up though!

 

4 hours ago, TourSpecGolfer said:

 

 

1 hour ago, ginobear said:

bogeylondon

 

You can certainly order from Tourspecgolf in Thailand, which is probably nearest for you. You'd pay tax & duty, however

May I have its address in Bangkok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Address of what bogey? Tourspecgolf.com is the address. Enter your credit card details upon checkout abd your address. It will be shipped to your home. 

Or is it so that you don't have a credit card that is valid for online purchases? Or will the mail services don't accept golf clubs for some reason? I really don't understand the question here. Or do you want to actually have the club in hand before you buy? I mean, tourspec is e-commerce and that may not be for everyone but as you can nail your specs, should work for most of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any " Tour Staff Bag " or " Stand Bag " coming out ?

It will be very nice if Kyoei can make some beautiful golf bag in pure " White or Grey " !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My set of Kyoei with Modus arrived yesterday. Went to a driving range, tried 8 – 5 irons.  I have been playing golf for a long time. These are the best irons that I ever have, are better than Epon 302. Kyoei irons are very soft, accurate, forgiving, better distance than 302, so easy to hit and wonderful feeling.

Thank you to Chris and Jacque for all your help.

David

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, d*ch said:

My set of Kyoei with Modus arrived yesterday. Went to a driving range, tried 8 – 5 irons.  I have been playing golf for a long time. These are the best irons that I ever have, are better than Epon 302. Kyoei irons are very soft, accurate, forgiving, better distance than 302, so easy to hit and wonderful feeling.

 

Thank you to Chris and Jacque for all your help.

 

David

Thanks for the review which makes me more determined!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, d*ch said:

My set of Kyoei with Modus arrived yesterday. Went to a driving range, tried 8 – 5 irons.  I have been playing golf for a long time. These are the best irons that I ever have, are better than Epon 302. Kyoei irons are very soft, accurate, forgiving, better distance than 302, so easy to hit and wonderful feeling.

 

Thank you to Chris and Jacque for all your help.

 

David

 

Nice!!  Do you mind sharing which Modus shaft you got and which finish you chose on your head?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kyoei MB Irons 4-PW (Mirror) with Modus 120 Stiff shaft.

Chrome Mirror is beautiful. A few people at the range said "Good looking clubs".

Chris picked Modus 120.  My Crazy wedges also have these shafts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are down to our last 2 chrome mirror sets.

Raw black is gone.

We are pushing Kyoei to hurry with more.

We prioritize customers over dealers right now we are down 2 sets back orders for TSGers yet down 40 sets for golf shops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome!!!  

Good choice in the shaft!! 

Of the steel steel shafts I have tried in the past,  I think DG S200 and Modus 120 both enhance the forged feel the most. 

Chrome finish has such a classy look to it!    Congrats! 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont know why i am having a such a hard time with this, but Kyoei's own website, kyoeigolfclubs.com lists specs for 3-PW yet these are only available 4-PW? am I missing something here,,,,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 604_skyline said:

i dont know why i am having a such a hard time with this, but Kyoei's own website, kyoeigolfclubs.com lists specs for 3-PW yet these are only available 4-PW? am I missing something here,,,,,

I assure you no #3 irons have been made.   This is something that can be done in the future,  there is also a #2 iron mold.  But at the moment no 3's are in production.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My MBs arrived today. Raw black with Modus3 120X and as I do with all of my clubs, I check and set lie/lofts to my specs. This is what every single iron was like...set exactly where the specs say they should be, not the customer will never know, not close, not good enough, not even +/- 1.......EXACTLY!

Example: 9iron specs, 62.5* lie, 42* loftIMG_0232.JPGIMG_0227.JPG

 

*Sorry, I tried to get rid of the double pics but can't seem to do it from my mobile browser...??

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

Edited by chiromikey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet! I need my own tools too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chiromikey said:

My MBs arrived today. Raw black with Modus3 120X and as I do with all of my clubs, I check and set lie/lofts to my specs. This is what every single iron was like...set exactly where the specs say they should be, not the customer will never know, not close, not good enough, not even +/- 1.......EXACTLY!

Example: 9iron specs, 62.5* lie, 42* loftIMG_0232.JPGIMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

*Sorry, I tried to get rid of the double pics but can't seem to do it from my mobile browser...??

If you want to let it go, let me know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, not any time soon. But my beloved Yururi Flatbacks will be giving up their spot...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mikey,

 

How do these feel and compare to the yururi flatbacks. Ive still not seen what they look like at address.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The feel is very very similar, as I'm sure these are from a near exact mold. I'll take some address pics in a bit but it's basically a Flatback with the offset removed so the look at address is familiar if you've seen the Yururis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Mikey!! 

They are really Slick!!    Wishing you many Birdies ( and Eagles :)  ) with them!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a couple of address pics with the 7iron and PW. It's really hard to get a proper angle/perspective with these iPhone cameras so please forgive me...

IMG_0235.JPGIMG_0234.JPG

IMG_0234.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nobmontana said:

Congrats Mikey!! 

They are really Slick!!    Wishing you many Birdies ( and Eagles :)  ) with them!!  

Thanks bud! These have been a dream of mine for years. I absolutely love the Flatbacks but since I fight going left I always wished they didn't have the offset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, chiromikey said:

My MBs arrived today. Raw black with Modus3 120X and as I do with all of my clubs, I check and set lie/lofts to my specs. This is what every single iron was like...set exactly where the specs say they should be, not the customer will never know, not close, not good enough, not even +/- 1.......EXACTLY!

Example: 9iron specs, 62.5* lie, 42* loftIMG_0232.JPGIMG_0227.JPG

 

*Sorry, I tried to get rid of the double pics but can't seem to do it from my mobile browser...??

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

gorgeous pal. i'd be all over a set of these but I just can't talk myself into even considering replacing my KZG forged blades, which are also Kyoei. I actually have a brand new set of the old heads in chrome and they look so similar to these in chrome, minus the muscle cut-away toward the toe and the KZG's have a smidge more offset. if I do switch though it'd be to either these or the xShinagawa blades

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't go wrong with either choice!    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now