Dr. Shankenstein's bag o'tricks

Last week, my sixteen year old son rolled the car into the garage door and the repairman is here to install new doors. I also am having trouble logging into my work's network so I cant log in to catch up on paperwork. So what else is there to do? I could be reading a book or doing laundry, but why do those things while one can clean up the sticks and take pictures of golf clubs. My utter lack of productivity leads me to presenting you good people my WITB.

Driver: PRGR 2015(New Egg, Red Egg) 10*/ Bangvoo Premium 240cpm, plays 44 5/8.

Fairway: Tour Edge Exotics XCG6 4w (16.5)/ Currently with MDR S+ 75 x5ct S (Looking for a shaft to swap this one out).

Hybrid: PRGR 2015 5Ut 23*/ Currently with Stock PRGR M-37 (also looking to swap this one out).

Irons: Yururi Iwazono SY 0209/ Nippon Modus3 120S

Wedges: 52* Grindworks SM-F and 58* Grindworks SM-B/ Nippon Modus3 125 wedge

Also I want to add is that for the irons, they are gripped with the MCC+4. The wedges are gripped with the Ping wedge grip. Both are reduced taper, which I really do like for feel and control. The wedge grips are also about an inch longer than your standard grip to give me more grip room for better hand placement when needed.

The putter stable:

-Slighter FPR Portland, 350g head, 34"

-Epon I-33, 360g, 34"

-Hiro Matsumoto MZ-18, 330g, 34". Here's the story behind the Hiro...http://golf wrx/forums/topic/1163735-tom-slighter-strikes-again-hiro-matsumoto/page__p__11418029__hl__tom#entry11418029

-Yamada Emporer2, 360g 34"

-Slotline California Raider, haha this was my first putter from a looooong time ago. Gotta keep this around.

20170328_113713_resized.jpg

20170328_113912_resized.jpg

drew'sbag.jpg

Edited by Dr.Shankenstein

Nice (and interesting) bag! Good playin' to ya!

• 2 weeks later...