Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Goinyaking

Epon Personal 3-Pw,

12 posts in this topic

Hello all, thanks for looking at the ad! Would listen to trades, but would rather sell

Epon Personal 3-Pw. Project X 6.0 flighted shafts installed, uncut. $1000 + shipping

IMG_6002.JPGIMG_5995.JPGIMG_5996.JPGIMG_5999.JPGIMG_5998.JPGIMG_5997.JPG

IMG_6078.JPG

Edited by Goinyaking
Item

REMOVED

Edited by nobmontana

Is it a little bit expensive as someone here has sold a set like this for 500 USD?

are the personals still for sale? if so would you sell heads only?

On 4/5/2017 at 1:10 PM, bogeylondon said:

Is it a little bit expensive as someone here has sold a set like this for 500 USD?

I did. But I don't think I sold it that cheap. Regardless, I felt ripped off by Epon. Sh*tty stuff

Epon is s**tty stuff? That's a first. It might not be the undisputed "best" anymore but I don't think s**tty is how I'd describe them. To each their own though.

1 hour ago, Mjr. D said:

Epon is s**tty stuff? That's a first. It might not be the undisputed "best" anymore but I don't think s**tty is how I'd describe them. To each their own though.

👍

6 hours ago, D22marshall said:

👍

+1

On 4/5/2017 at 1:10 PM, bogeylondon said:

Around 1000 USD usually only gives you a pretty beat up set of these clubs in Japan. Just because ONE person sold them crazy cheap doesn't mean the rest of the market must follow. Obviously. 

What if he had given them away? All 1st generation personals would be worth zero? 

I'm enjoying both my 2 Epon sets 302/Personal 2.

Agree with Vengaman