Kamui TP-07 head only - $old! or trade for something fun

bngolfer

A really nice Kamui TP-07 that you all know well. Muffled sound. Long! 9° of loft. 196.5 grams. A super tiny scratch (or not even a scratch, but something you can see if you look close an inch to the right of the hosel)  from the builder slipping when removing the ferrule. Other than that in great shape. $old bucks or possibly trade for a 3+4 iron, or a driving iron - shafted. Let me know what you have or just buy it outright. 

IMG_1313.JPG

IMG_1314.JPG

IMG_1315.JPG

IMG_1316.JPG

IMG_1317.JPG

IMG_1318.JPG

IMG_1319.JPG

Edited by bngolfer

• 2 weeks later...

This head is too light for me as I play shorter drivers and like my swing weight around D3. It is a great head and for 150, a bargain. If you have a di that is not too shallow, with 17-22* of loft. Let me know as I might trade you for it. Other things of interest too. Try me ?

Hi I have a Ping 21deg DI with kbs tour 110 reg shaft and original graphite graff stiff. want to swap?

Will u be interested in a Tourstage X-Blade UT 4I shafted with Steelfiber i110 (R flex tipped 1/4")?

IMG_0251.PNG

IMG_0252.PNG

IMG_0253.PNG

Edited by Willytan

Thanks Willy but I just traded me a di in another deal. 

On 2017-05-08 at 6:31 PM, nevadanick said:

Interested in this driver , how much to ship to Aberdeen Scotland AB21 9HX

I sent you a PM but if you have not seen it, I assume it is about 20 eur to ship it to Scotland.