Looking for a lighter steel shaft with weight flow

nobmontana

Currently using TT Monaco Protos shafts in my Shinagawa MBs.

I love this combo ... but I have to give it some good Oomph to get good flight out of my long irons. 

I had MCI Black 100S  in my last set of irons,  the 4 iron was so easy to hit.   I think because of the lighter shaft weight in the longer irons.

I really like this idea of progressive weight flow iron shafts.    On the other hand, I really prefer the feel of steel.  

DG AMT shafts are also progressive but I prefer a lighter set around 100g.  

Nippon has a 950GH WF model that ranges from 98g thru 103g  ... might be a bit light for my liking but nevertheless,   I am thinking about giving them a try.

If anyone has experience with these,  I would like to know if these are high launch or mid launch. 

Also are there any other weight flow steel shafts in the 100 to 110g range that I should be looking at?

The new Shimada K's 8001 looks interesting as well!!   not a weight flow but stepless shaft with counter balanced design. 

Need to look into this!!  

i had a set of DG Pros in my personals. I think it was a good match, for R300, I think the weight range was somewhere from 109 to 114. Longer irons were easy to hit. 

Thanks!   I use the Monaco prototypes which were the same progressive design as the DG Pro. 

I guess I am just looking for something lighter.