My next benock putter

This will be my 3rd putter from Okuda-san and as someone who designs putters and has access to just about any factory to make them there is a very clear pecking order of who is the best especially in terms of manufacturing capabilities.   Nothing comes close to Benock.  Where scotty just recently increased the price of his 009.M due to his investment in a 5 Axis machine benock has always had 4 of them.   When tour players on the PGA need a new putter scotty, bett, etc.. dont produce the player a totally custom design to fit every need.  They take what they have and adjust it.  Benock offers services not even the tour players get and they offer it to every customer.

I have a mallet and anser from benock both hands down the best I have ever experienced they put I've owned all to shame.  This time while at his factory I found a shape and when I went home I could not stop thinking about it. Here is an example of the shape I want although mine will look different when complete.

Okuda-san knows this is not the putter I should play based on my fitting but I already have what I need so its now time for what I want.  

DSC05556-Edit.png 
DSC05542.png

DSC05543.png

I'm curious to see picks of your mallet...

I did find it... :-)

Edited by Leffe

I can see the attraction to this one, Chris. Look forward to seeing the finished product.

I actually messed this one up.  The back face shot is not the same putter as all other angles.  They both look similar but the angles belong to :

DSC05539-Edit.png

Big fan. Ballpark starting price on these?

Lovely sole! That is the way I'd like to see it if I spend a few k on a putter.