Fairways of (Ryoma) Heaven

RLL33

Any more updates on the Ryoma f2? i am keen on getting one as a driver insurance. However i was wondering how easy is it to launch a 13 degree fairway wood off the tee?

Is the face too shallow for that?

On 5/2/2017 at 10:50 PM, chuck4golf said:

Does it also make sense to end up with a bunch of hybrids, all the way down to a 6 or 7 hybrid?

I have used a mixed bag of EGG hybrids thru thru the 6 , (and EGG irons) with great success,  been testing the Fourteen HI877 24, 27 and 30 degree iron/hybrid/utility and been very impressed with the feel and performance.  I was in a bad accident 2 years ago (broken ankle) , and any club/bag setup that makes the game easier is the way to go for me.

14 hours ago, magpies said:

Any more updates on the Ryoma f2? i am keen on getting one as a driver insurance. However i was wondering how easy is it to launch a 13 degree fairway wood off the tee?

Is the face too shallow for that?

I know some have a problem with this. It's never been an issue for me after just lowering my tee height. 

28 minutes ago, RLL33 said:

I know some have a problem with this. It's never been an issue for me after just lowering my tee height. 

great thanks. So say compared to other 15 degree 3 wood u used for tee off, do you find the ryoma f2 easier? 

Yes, for me, these fwys are easier to do what I want to do with the ball, both off the tee and off the deck. (And the gunshot sound is addictive...  ;=]. )

8 minutes ago, RLL33 said:

Yes, for me, these fwys are easier to do what I want to do with the ball, both off the tee and off the deck. (And the gunshot sound is addictive...  ;=]. )

thanks for the review!

it's GREAT, I even bought 1 more secondhad from Japan with different shaft's.

The main reason why the new Ryomas are so good is the CG location is at the very bottom where as 99% of other FWs have a CG center of face.   This makes the new Ryomas very easy to get airborne which is a huge plus especially for the F2 loft.

DSC00157.jpg