Titleist JP wedges

http://golf wrx/447988/james-patrick-has-re-emerged-and-hes-ready-to-fit-you-for-wedges/

Just read this article and thought it was interesting. I wanted to post it on here to see if anyone else has used or heard of these wedges. According to the article, these may become the new Titleist Japan wedges, does anyone know if there's any truth to this? Any feedback or additional info on these would be appreciated. 

These wedges are beautiful.  JP now has the abilities of Titleist's resources now.  what a dream!

He is going the CNC and multi piece route.  

Originally James Patrick was hired to work with Titleist Japan.  It has morphed into a separate brand.  He is now in Cali and this new JP brand is a USA release first.

What a great story!  I can already picture what his irons could look like.

Thanks very much for the info. Those new wedges do look awesome. I also agree that I'd love to see him come out with irons too. 

JP is the true master and artist for wedge world. I regret to sell several pair of his original customized wedges for very long time, especially his twilight blue finish. 

Hopefully, he can still put those features into his new wedges. I will definitely be his client again. 

Do I have it right that at the moment its 2000 bucks for 3 wedges and 500 each additional with an in person fitting only?

56 minutes ago, TourSpecGolfer said:

Do I have it right that at the moment its 2000 bucks for 3 wedges and 500 each additional with an in person fitting only?

Anybody can call Titleist and order a wedge for 500 each, without the in-person fitting. 2000usd is the price for 3 wedges with the in-person fitting....

I read this article on WRX, too. Interesting. I definitely love the look of them. $2000 is out of the question but if it's not for you, I imagine it would be a fun, educational experience.